Saturday, October 26, 2013

I'm back & How Life has Changed.

I know that I haven't posted a review on my blog for quite some time, but believe me, it's for good reason! I gave birth to identical twin boys on June 24th, so my hands have been quite full lately! I am definitely planning on getting back into reviewing more often now that things are calm(er) in my life!

I am looking to review historical fiction novels, and I'm most interested in history prior to the 20th century. I especially enjoy reading Civil War fiction and/or European fiction (between years 1100-1600). However, if you send a review request, and the book sounds interesting, it doesn't matter what time period it takes place in or if it's historical fiction.

I am currently reading Isabella:Braveheart of France by Colin Falconer, and I hope to finish it this week and post my review.

I'll leave you with a picture of my adorable twins!


Trenton Jeffrey & Trevor James

1 comment: